If you are experiencing any of the following, please do not schedule with this office. You should contact your primary doctor or local medical resource immediately. Covid 19 symptoms often appear 2 to 14 days once a person has been exposed.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
Call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.